Assistant Accounting Manager - based in China
- Ensuring the accounting data are delivered timely, completely and accurately.
- Checking payment documents to ensure of the compliance with the law and company regulations.
- Checking documents of imported goods and input data into the system.
- Managing payment orders (bank and petty cash) and ensuring the approval prior to payment.
- Support month end closing
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations (Fixed assets, Tools and supplies…)
- Managing petty cash and maintaining vendor files
Taxes and Reporting
- Responsible for all tax compliance and reporting requirements – including timely filing of tax returns and tax payments, deferred tax calculation and technical analysis in support of audit issues for all line of business within the Company.
- Prepare the monthly VAT returns, self-assessed VAT, withholding tax returns.
- Prepare/ review the tax related accounting entries and prepare monthly/quarterly tax account reconciliation for all tax returns filed against the balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure all domestic and cross border withholding tax and self-assessed VAT requirements are met on payments to resident and non-resident vendors.
- In charge of issuing VAT Tax Invoice/ Official Receipts, issuing withholding tax Certificates to vendors and collecting withholding tax certificates from customers.
- Act as local contact point during tax review and audits, in liaison with our regional Accounting and Finance team.
- Monitor and assess new tax legislation for applicability and communicate changes to the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, tax and other related field
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in accounting, tax in FDI companies.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Must be good at English and chinese communication, both verbal & written.
- Keen on MS Office applications and proficient in data entry and management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Reliable and good cooperating & interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and able to perform well under pressure & limited timeframe.
- Based in China